What is the Psychological Health Program?
The Psychological Health Program provides free and confidential services to members of the Missouri Air National Guard and their families. The program offers convenient access to a psychological health expert for consultation, resource coordination, and emotional support. Common concerns include work and personal stressors, relationship discord, anxiety, depression, grief, and deployment challenges.
Goals and Commitment of the program
• Provide quality mental health services tailored to each individual’s needs.
• Maintain confidentiality while coordinating professional services in your community.
• Provide educational resources to maintain and improve personal resiliency.
• Dispel the stigma of help seeking behaviors and mental health.
• Provide short term, brief solution that addresses issues related to conditions of living, life skills, improving relationships at home and at work, stress management, adjustment issues, marital problems, parenting, grief and loss, deployment and reintegration.
• Conduct Intake, Assessment and Referral to vetted, community based providers in your locality.
• Consultation with Unit and Wing Leadership.
• Provide free services to all Air National Guard members and their family members.